I know...I know...you don't want this, you want baby stuff, but Easter happened first! And I have some pictures so I need to put them up.
Just like every other holiday lately, Easter was pretty much a non-event. (We are taking advantage of the time that our kids are clueless about holidays and not dealing with all the additional work it takes). We didn't do an Easter basket for Zac (not that we didn't purchase Easter candy), but he wouldn't know what it was for, so why go through the effort. Next year...different story.
Anyway, we did participate in the ward Easter Egg Hunt. Honestly I thought Zac would be the kid that found one egg and would be good with that. Clearly I was wrong. He quickly filled up his small basket and had a blast looking around for eggs. He liked to shake them before putting them in his basket. It wasn't until after the hunt that he got to see what was in the eggs.
After the eggs were done we played for a while on the playground. Zac was diggin' the swing that day!


No comments:
Post a Comment