He is seriously SO cute!!! Love the big blue eyes!!!
just scrolling through all the fun stuff you guys have been up to. He sure is growing up and stinking cute to.
When are you going to update our blog? Don't you want people to see how cute we are
I don't know why I've become K Cody Hafen. I guess because I created his mission blog they wont let it be me. I was the one deleting the previous blog entry trying to get it post as me
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is seriously SO cute!!! Love the big blue eyes!!!
just scrolling through all the fun stuff you guys have been up to. He sure is growing up and stinking cute to.
When are you going to update our blog? Don't you want people to see how cute we are
I don't know why I've become K Cody Hafen. I guess because I created his mission blog they wont let it be me. I was the one deleting the previous blog entry trying to get it post as me
Post a Comment