Saturday, January 24, 2009

My one year blog-iversary!

So it is my one year anniversary as a blogger. And this will be my 32nd post. That amounts to about a post every other week, I'd say that is not too shabby, especially considering that we don't have kids to blog about.

To celebrate my one year blog-iversay, I thought I would share with all of you some of our feelings and plans for 2009. I guess you could call them resolutions, but I don't want to call them that because we won't stick to them :)

2009....Wow! I can't believe it is here already. Jer and I moved to the Dirty Jers (NJ) in August 2005, and honestly at that time it felt like this year was so far away. But it came in a flash thanks to busy school schedules, busy jobs, and great friends to keep us crazy busy (oh! and don't forget the occasional visit from the Mama Hafe and other family, and the frequent visit from Amelia which kept the B&B hopping!)

2009 brings with it a mix of emotions. First of all we are excited that Jer graduates from dental school, but at the same time we are not so excited to have to figure out where to go next. We look forward to moving on with our lives, but at the same time are nervous about the future.

Just a few of things we would like to get accomplished this year:
1) We would both like to get into an good excercise regime again.
2) Decide where we are going to go
3) Get Jer a good job
4) Find a way to consolidate our student loans at a very good rate (any advise here would be appreciated)
5) Make sure that if we were to leave this area, we leave with no regrets (meaning let's get the best out of NYC before we leave)

So there it is. Not a grand list of things to do. But I think some difficult things to do. Wish us luck.

No comments: